If you're craving a sweet treat, these four-ingredient, mini peanut butter cups are kid-friendly, fun and easy to prepare.
- 4 oz. white chocolate
- 1/2 c. smooth peanut butter
- 12 oz. semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp. unsalted roasted peanuts
- Line two 12-cup mini muffin pans with paper liners; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and peanut butter. Microwave, until almost melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place semisweet chocolate in another microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring once or twice, until almost melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, use a spoon to layer semisweet chocolate and peanut butter mixture into liners, beginning and ending with chocolate; sprinkle with peanuts. Place muffin pans in freezer until peanut butter cups are firm, about 15 minutes. Bring to room temperature before serving.
To store, place in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
For more quick & easy recipes, visit our Recipes page.